New to this season are two Interclub Competition days, between Busselton, Margaret River and Smith’s Beach. SBSLSC will host one day and Busselton the other; with a view to growing our Nippers member awareness of surf sports and widening the surf club community.
Mums and dads! Don't be shy - be ready to jump in a have a go yourselves. We've acquired some more equipment over the winter months - courtesy of our sister club, North Cottesloe. There are plenty of boards, for you to have a paddle!
Don't forget the Club Swim - now moved to the end of the morning session to allow all our set-up crew time to join in.
Our first day on the beach will be Sunday 28 October 2018. Like last year, this will again be an OPEN DAY, meaning those who are not already members can come down and try a Nippers session to see what we are all about before they commit. Please encourage anyone who is thinking about joining the Club to come along, the more the merrier! And of course, hang around for a BBQ, the Club swim and general banter.
Here's the details on how to register this year!
Go to: https://members.sls.com.au
- “Click here” on Don’t have a Members Area account yet? And sign yourself up for a login.
- Make sure all your personal info is correct (will carry over from last year) or update as required
- If the system can’t find you OR you have any new family members joining, you’ll need to sign them up with us first here https://sls.com.au/join/
- Go to Memberships / Family
- Search each of your kids then click the arrow at the bottom to move their name into the right hand column and save and create a “family”
- Once you have done that, click on Memberships / Renewals, Payments & Transfers and tick yourselves for renewal
- Follow the prompts to renew and pay via credit card
- Active, Community & Junior memberships are $80.00 each, or family memberships are $280 (2 adults + 2 kids or 1 adult + 3 kids) – you’ll receive a receipt via email
- That’s it, you’re done!