Role: Is the link between the chief administration officer of the surf club providing the co-ordinating link between members, the management committee and outside agencies.
Key Relationships: This role reports to the Club President
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the planning and distribution of agendas for club meetings
- Collect and collate reports from office bearers
- Call for and receive nominations for committees and other positions for the club Annual General Meeting.
- Take minute of meetings and maintain a copy for records
- Read, reply and file correspondence promptly.
- Collate and arrange for the printing of the annual report
- Maintain files of legal documents such as constitutions, eg. emails, phone calls, etc.
- Maintain and order stationary and training manuals Collate and arrange for the printing of the annual report
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Communicate effectively
- Well organised and can delegate tasks
- Maintain confidentiality on relevant matters
- Have a good working knowledge of the club constitution
- Demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm when representing the club to members, other organisations and the public
- Competent computer skills National Police Clearance