Purpose: In the absence of the President, Vice President shall preside at Club Meetings with all powers of the President. They shall undertake special duties from time to time as directed by the President and/or the Executive Committee.
Key Relationships: This role reports to the Club President
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the President with overall responsibility for the Club’s management.
- Ensure planning and budgeting is in accordance with the wishes of the members.
- Ensure all rules and regulations of the Club are upheld
- Encourage sponsors and supporters
- Ensure financial, social and structural viability of the Club
- Identify and communicate to members any threats, challenges and opportunities available to the Club
- Responsible for the day to day co-ordinator of sponsorship activities
- Liaise with the Operation Manager to ensure sponsors are invoiced accordingly and that they receive ongoing
communication as to the Club’s activities.
- Submit a sponsor report at each Executive Committee meeting
- Prepare Annual Report
- Prepare a budget for anticipating expenditure
- Co-ordinate sponsorship activities.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Well-organised and can delegate tasks
- Maintain confidentiality on relevant matters
- Have a god working knowledge of the Club Constitution, policies and by laws
- Able to work unsupervised and be self motivated
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to keep correct up to date records
- Able to work in a logical orderly manner
- Working with children clearance (not applicable, if have children as members of club)